Written by Umang Saini
BackpackSummary of my short trip to Mumbai.
- Number of years in Agra = 4.
- Visits to Taj Mahal (in that duration) = 1.
- Number of years in Bangalore = 2.
- Approximate Visits to Local Malls = 12 in 108 weeks
- Went Shopping for Apparel = 1 (Bought 1 Half-sleeves Formal Shirt, Dockers)
- Visits to local tourist locations = 0.
Day #0 -
Friday | 8th June'06 | Office | KSRTC Airavatha Volvo Bus 5:00 pm Rs. 925 | Pune 8:00 AM Saturday
Day #1 -
Saturday | Pune to Mumbai | 2:00 pm at Nerul | Nerul to Andheri - 70 Minutes on Local Train | Buy N73 for Rs. 16,600 at Alpha 1 | Return to Vashi (via two locals in 80 minutes) | Walk to Center One | Dinner with cousin.
Day #2 -
Sunday | 7:30 AM - Ride to Lonavala/Khandala | Rain | Roadside breakfast | Bhushi Dam | Tourist points | Bike breaks down | Back at 3:00 PM | Belapur Hill Closed | Lunch | Ice Age II and Thank You for Smoking | Sleep.
Day #3 -
Monday | Breakfast | Cheeni Kum | Lunch @ Center One | Nerul to VT 60 Minutes | VT to Marine Drive walk | Gateway of India | Back to VT | To Santa Cruz 50 Minutes | To Airport | Back to Bangalore 11:50 pm.
Day #4 -
Back to office. Work. ... ... Posting this. Work. Home ...
Mumbai is humid, over-crowded, expensive and very big.