- Blogger- Existence Exists (self-referential)
- Picasa Web – Public Gallery
- Maps - My Maps
- Youtube – My Videos
- Books – My Library
- Notebook – My public Quotes notebook
- Webmaster Tools
- Profiles – My Profile
Monthly or Less
- Web History
- Friend Connect
- Knol – My Profile
- Base – My Profile
- In Your Language
- Page Creator – My site
- Subscribe Links
- Local Business Center
Note that this doesn’t include ‘Search’ itself which is the primary glue across all these products. Others products, not shown in My Google Account dashboard, but using are
- Google Toolbar
- Google Chrome
- Google Gears
- Google Feedburner
- Google Earth
- Google Pack
- iPod Touch (Bundled +Mobile, Earth, Sync)
- Google Checkout
- Google Code
- Google Language tools and Indic Transliteration
- Google Image Search and Labeler
- Google Trends
- Google App Engine – Link
- Google SMS Channels - Mainly for Wisdom Society
Notable exceptions (not using)
- Adsense – Am registered, but not using it
- Google Apps - Requires your own website
- Google Desktop – Used in the past, not now
- Orkut – Switched to Facebook 3 years ago
- Android – No plan to purchase handset either
- Google Voice – Limited by Geography
- GOOG-411 – Limited by Geography
- Google Health – Limited by Geography
Google Reader - Roughly 10000+ items each month from 400+ subscriptions.
Web History - It shows that I have 12719 queries till date. The tracking started on 25th July 2005. (1335 days ago). This is roughly 9.5 queries per day.
So overall I am using 19 services regularly + 15 Desktop, Mobile and mobile applications. Total 47 services (or products), leaving 8 major ones.
How many products does your Google dashboard show?
p.s. Youtube is the only Google service where my uname is not PolooloP.
p.s again – Hopefully Google fixes their dashboard and includes all services on that page.