Written by Umang Saini
LinkLinks. Just the Links again.
- What Coke Contains - Medium
- When will we see collisions for SHA-1 - Security
- Recommended Reading - Security
- A Watch Guy's Thoughts On The Apple Watch - Hodinkee
- Requests for Startups - YCombinator
- Understanding Transducers - Link
- Why parents are raising their kids on Minecraft - Verge
- The $3.2 Billion Man: Can Google's Newest Star Outsmart Apple? - FastCompany
"Fadell, a vegetarian who doesn't consume sugar or alcohol, eventually nixed unhealthy offerings and even turned down the opportunity to provide on-site massage services, thinking it would make his team too comfortable."
"I might be the only person who is lucky enough to work with both Steve and Larry, and I cherish that."
- Dyson 360
It took 16 years and $47 million to develop. Wired wrote a brief piece on the same Available in Japan first in 2015. Price not disclosed yet
- Vegetarian Child in the family - 4% of kids in USA identified to be Vegetarians (including 1% Vegans) - NYTimes
- Live For the moment or record it - Nytimes
"To live the moment or record the moment? It’s become a defining dilemma of the iPhone age."
- Why India's Mars mission is so cheap - and thrilling - BBC
- 44 engineering management lessons
- Before the Startup - PG
- Exodus - Elon Musk Interview - Aeon
- How the Shinkansen bullet train made Tokyo into the monster it is today - Guardian
- WWF report: Global wildlife populations down by half since 1970 - News
- Book - Zero to One - Peter Thiel - Link
- Android One
- Tim Cook Interview - iPhone6 - Businessweek
- Online Grocery in India - Forbes India
- 21 Ways to Minimize Employee Retention
- The Honey Hunters
- Beyond Obj-C, Beyond Swift - Link